Home>How to Make Homemade Wine:
At Last! Now You Can Have Over 190 Of The Best-Tasting Homemade Wine Recipes Available... Guaranteed!
|The Home Winemaker's #1 Resource...
Inside "Making Great Wine", you'll get over 160 pages of detailed and easy-to-follow instructions for dozens of wine recipes, including:
* Fruit wines: raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, grape
* Dried fruit wines: currant, apricot, date, sultana
* Stewed fruit wines: elderberry, prune, raisin, crab-apple.
* Root wines: parsnip, potato, sugar-beet, beetroot.
* Flower and sugar wines: clover, dandelion, elder-flower.
* Favorites: carrot whisky, Westcott Schnapps, wheat wine, orange wine, peach brandy, ginger wine, and more!
Plus you get two free bonuses ... easy recipes for making "Champagne and Sparkling Wines" and "Sherry".
"...If you want the secrets to making great-tasting wine, then this book has everything you need." -- Brian Cook
"Making Great Wine" by Brian Cook to be fascinating. I have
always liked good wine and I have often thought of the possibility
of making some myself (I did try once but ended up with 5 gallons
of vinegar all over the garage floor). Now I have the courage and
the knowledge to do so. There is nothing dull about "Making
Great Wine" at all. It is not just another how to book. It is
fun to read and at the same time enlightening regarding the art of
wine making. In the past I only thought of wine as coming from
grapes or other fruit. I have been very much educated. Potato wine?
Parsnip wine? Flower wine? Beat Wine? Sugar wine? The list goes on,
oh yes there are many wonderful recipes for grape wine also. I
can’t wait to try Brian’s methods, they are easy to understand.
Brian, thank you for taking away the mystery from wine making."
2501 Ross, Clovis, NM 88101
Copyright © 2005-2008 by MakingGreatWine.com
All Rights Reserved / Homemade Wine Recipes